NELSON ROLIHLAHLA MANDELA

by Edgar from México

<a href=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Mandela_minus_Clinton.jpg>Nelson Mandela</a>
Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela was born in 1918. He was first of his family in attending the school. When he finished college Nelson Mandela became a lawyer in 1942. In 1944 he became president and joined the African National Congress. Then in 1948 he was elected to be president. As president he promoted the campaign of nonviolence. In 1952 they put him in jail. After he finished his sentence, he returned to the people with his new project of independence. The “foundation” established by Nelson Mandela was established in 1999. Later Mandela had to its wife and her children.

I think that Nelson Mandela is a hero because he did great things. Before he was the first president of South Africa. He was the kind of man that thinks all people are equal no matter the color. After his president period, he continued being that kind of man. He participated in the Africa National Congress. He had stayed with the idea of Nonviolence. I think that the most important part is not to have violence in the contries. He has received so many awards over four decades.

Nelson Mandela is my hero because he worries about world needs. He has said all countries need equalty. Nelson Mandela is also my hero because he allways fights for human rights.

NELSON ROLIHLAHLA MANDELA - from Wikipedia