Earthkeepers

Ryan Hreljac

by Haven from Morrisburg, Canada

Ryan Hreljac (www.cwna2011nl.ca ())
Ryan Hreljac (www.cwna2011nl.ca ())

My name is Haven.  Ryan Hreljac is my hero.  Ryan is a good man. He was the one who built wells in Africa for people to drink healthy water. He is 20. He started when he was a kid.  

He is very responsible and kind.  He will do a good job on it and he will build wells for sick children to drink water that's good for them. Wells are very useful because they have water in them. Also the water is very healthy water.  We need water because we are made with water and water helps us stay healthy. Ryan Hreljac is responsible to do this job. 

Ryan is a very caring person.  He cares for people by helping to give them clean, safe water.  It is important for people to drink water.  For Ryan it is important for everyone to help human beings live with water. Water is a healthy choice.

Ryan is a nice person.  He visits schools and talks to people about helping and caring for people.  He tells them about the Ryan's Well Foundation.  Ryan is nice to everyone he meets.

In conclusion, Ryan Hreljac is a great person.  He is responsible.  He is also a very caring person and he is very nice.