Ryan Tedder

by Jacob from Poquoson

(www.bestfan.com/blog/tag/ryan-tedder/)
(www.bestfan.com/blog/tag/ryan-tedder/)

A hero is someone who is idealized, inspiring and skilled. My hero, Ryan Tedder, is a musician for a band called OneRepublic. He plays piano, guitar, drums and many more instruments. Ryan Tedder was born on June 26, 1979 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He learned to play the piano at the age of three and began to sing at the age of seven. His father was also a musician. Ryan moved to Colorado for his senior year in high school. That is where he met and became friends with future OneRepublic band-mate Zach Filikins. OneRepublic made demos for songwriters and for record companies. DreamWorks offered Tedder his first publishing deal not long after his arrival in Los Angeles. He was one of the five finalists in a singer-songwriter competition to perform on MTV. The five members of the band are Tedder, Filikins, Eddie Fisher, Drew Brown, and Brent Kutzle. The band was formed in Colorado Springs in 2002. Their first song made was called “Apologized.” The band finished making their album called Waking Up in 2008. The band has performed in a lot of the countries around the world

(www.bestfan.com/blog/tag/ryan-tedder/)
(www.bestfan.com/blog/tag/ryan-tedder/)

He is idealized by many kids and adults around the world. One of OneRepublic’s most famous songs was called “Secrets.” This is a song that brings many people back up when they are down. The way he sings his songs can change the mood of his fans. Not only do kids and adults idealize him but other artists do as well. The band worked with Kelly Clarkson on her 2009 album and also worked with Beyonce.

Ryan inspires kids to become musicians and also tells them to become anyone they want to be. He also helps with the ASPCA to save animals. He works with PETA to stop the cruelty to animals. He inspires people to adopt animals that have no home. He is a true role model to kids.

Ryan is skilled at using different instruments in his songs. He performs around the world. He is also skilled at writing songs in a lot of genres. He is skilled at producing songs for other artists. He works with a lot of producers around the world.

Ryan Tedder is a hero to me because he is a true animal lover. He is idealized by kids, adults and artists. He is skilled at writing music.