Steve Jobs

by Christopher San Pedro from Newark

" Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." Steve Jobs
 (Steve Jobs (drawing by Christopher San Pedro))

Every teen has a hero. Whether it be a musician, movie star, or an athlete. My hero is considered one of the greatest entrepreneurs that ever lived. His iconic name is Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple Inc. The name Steve Jobs is known around the world for developing a sleek new kind of technology. Apple has been distributing Steve's creations for years, and I don't believe that it's going to stop any time soon.

Steve Jobs holding a iPhone (Crushable.com (Natalie Zutter))

In Steve's early life during college he took creative classes like calligraphy. Unfortunately Steve dropped out of college and later became a technician at Atari. Later on in life Steve was fortunate to work with Pixar. Not only did he help achieve success for Apple,but he also helped jump start Pixar. He helped design all your favorite movies from Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, and Up. This can inspire young entrepreneurs to collaborate with other successful businesses.

Some of the movies Steve helped create. (thethingaboutflying.com (joshacorman))

Steve managed to build the company and compete with Microsoft's Windows at the same time. Thankfully people saw his innovating design that put a line between an electronic to a luxury item. A design that still influences products today. Products that consumers drool over as they anticipate over it to release. Steve made buying his products more of a hobby. Apple has found a system that inspires you to get the newest item they put out. Every company out there hopes to be as successful as Apple.

Apple Logo (edibleapplecom (Ronald Wayne))

"Quality is more important than quality. One home run is much better than two doubles." Steve Jobs. Every item that Apple has put out includes blood, sweat, and tears. The quality of items from Apple are remarkable. For example, the iPhone has a beautiful design that leaves other companies crying that they didn't invent it before. Steve inspires entrepreneurs to be best and to put out the best products. He is also someone that a young-businessman would look up to.

Picture of the newest iPhone. iPhone 5 (cnet.com (Scott Stein))

Steve Jobs is considered as one of the greatest entrepreneurs there ever lived. He inspired not only me, but many other young business owners. He is someone that you can look up to if your struggling in life. Without him Apple would have been any other company. He created a new design of technology that changed the world. Steve Jobs will never be forgotten, and will be missed forever.

The MY HERO Project Gallery - For the MY HERO Gallery Page featuring Steve Jobs, also by Christopher.