Christopher Pike

by Maricarmen from Xalapa, Mexico

<a href=http://us.books-online-store.net/node/books/teens/mysteries/47261_5.html>A book of Christopher Pike, titled Weekend</a>
A book of Christopher Pike, titled Weekend

My hero is Christopher Pike, his real name is Kevin McFadden. My hero is 52 years old and he lives in California. He was born on November 1955.

He is a writer and a poet, his books and poems are excellent. He writes books for children and adults. Some of his books for adults are Sati, The season of passage and The blind mirror. And for children are: The Lost Mind, Bury Me Deep, Tachy Wed and Fall into the Darkness. The most popular book is Spookville. He is inspired by stories of school.

Christopher Pike has a lot of poems. Here is one I like called, Variations to Bring Down the House with a Stovepipe

I chose him because I like books about mystery and terror. His books are very exciting. I read his books every day.