Works by filmmaker Tiffany Shlain and The Moxie Institute

The Future of Our Species
Producer: The Moxie Institute/Dir. Tiffany Shlain

This fall marks the release of 'Leonardo's Brain,' the book that Director Tiffany Shlain's father and best-selling author, Leonard Shlain, finished days before he passed away. Tiffany builds off her father's ideas to explore the future of our species.

The Adaptable Mind
Producer: Produced by: Sawyer Steele / Directed by: Tiffany Shlain
The Adaptable Mind (11 mins) explores the skills we need to flourish in the 21st Century.

Photosynthesis of Social media

They say the 5 people you hang around with most shape who you are.

Punk Rock Diplomacy

Starting with a hilarious story about Director Tiffany Shlain when she was 18 and out of her element, this short film explores her recent journeys as a filmmaker with the US State Department and how everyone can participate in what she calls 'Punk Rock Diplomacy.'

A Case for Dreaming

This short 6 min film explores the creative and emotional importance of….letting our brains do nothing.

The Science of Character

Producer: Tiffany Shlain
A "cloud film" that explores how you can build your character to achieve a more fulfilling life.

Engage

Producer: Tiffany Shlain/Global participants
Engage is about the importance of being an active member in society. Over the course of 6 months, we asked people from all over the world to send videos of themselves feeling their heartbeat and thinking about what it means. This 2 min cloudsourced film shows the power of hundreds of people coming together to collaborate and make a film together.

Facing the Future

Producer: Tiffany Shlain
1 min parody film that imagines what the world will look like when everyone is friends on Facebook.

Brain Power: From Neurons to Networks

Producer: Tiffany Shlain
Based on new brain research from Harvard University's Center on the Developing Child and University of Washington's I-LABS, the film explores the parallels between a child's brain development and the way the Internet is developing, offering insights into the best ways to shape both our children's brains and the global brain of the Internet.

A Declaration of Interdependence

Producer: Tiffany Shlain and Global participants
Award Winning Director Tiffany Shlain crowd sources her revision of the Declaration of Independence as A Declaration of Interdependence!

Una Declaración de Interdependencia

Producer: Tiffany Shlain y participantes globales
Directora galardonada Tiffany Shlain y su equipo invitaron al mundo a participar en una película de fuentes de multitudes - reescribiendo la Declaración de Independencia como Una Declaración de Interdependencia.

Connected [Trailer]

Producer: Tiffany Shlain
A personal film with universal relevance, Connected explores how, after centuries of declaring our independence, it may be time for us to declare our interdependence instead.

Organizer created on 11/25/2015 12:39:27 PM by Anabelle Vo

Last edited 11/9/2016 7:04:16 AM by Anabelle Vo