2014 Film Festival Submissions (College)

College Narrative, College Documentary, Animation College

College Narrative

Cardboard Camera [Trailer]

Producer: Justin Wells, Carlo Olivares Paganoni / Directed by: Carlo Olivares Pa...
Cameron is a 10-year-old boy who can't afford a video camera, so he creates a cardboard camera instead.

No Material Allowed

Producer: Nguyen Quoc Viet
A student uses his notes during a test, but gets them confiscated by his teacher. When the principal enters the classroom, the boy expects the worst, but his teacher surprises him.

Present Trauma

Produced by:Mark Manalo
'Present Trauma' is a psychological drama about Keith, a Marine veteran struggling to cope with family life after a combat tour overseas.

My Fellow Americans

Producer: Garret Laver
An American President prepares to address the nation about an impending WWIII while he reflects on the country's past, as well as his own.

College Documentary

Defending the Deep

Producer: Angus Yates
Kurt Lieber from the Ocean Defenders rallies volunteers to help clean up the depths of the sea.

Hassan

Producer: Jon Funder
A short documentary showing the daily life of a young boy from Sierra Leone.

I Care: A Documentary About Independent Living

Producer: Produced by: Alexander Freeman, Steve Marx / Directed by: Alexander F...
A story of having the choice of how we want to live our lives.

In a Matter of Seconds

Producer: Lauren Meyering
Life can knock you off your feet in a matter of seconds, for Victoria Sonnenburg, sating down wasn't an option.

The Last Iceman of Chimborazo

Producer: Gabriela Lozada Pozo
For over 50 years, Baltazar Ushca has harvested the ice of Ecuador’s Mount Chimborazo. His job is disappearing along with the glacier.

Animation College

Big Plans

Producer: HSLU / Directed by: Irmgard Walthert
When the construction of an apple vending machine proves to be particularly challenging, this junior inventor learns to think outside the square and work with what's on hand.

Harmony

Producer: Margaret Orr
Two women navigate the trials and wonders of long-term friendship.

The Star Fishing Boy

Producer: Chuanshu Shi
This story is about a boy who falls to Earth from the clouds and encounters situations that spark his empathy and compassion, but also puts him at risk of not being able to return to his home in the sky.

Organizer created on 10/22/2014 1:13:34 PM by Jun Kelly

Last edited 12/30/2018 6:19:20 PM by Anthony Pouw