Chao Chou Senior High School, Taiwan - Grade 10, International Education - Teacher - Yawen Yao

Students interviewed the unsung heroes in their daily lives. What inspired the students? Let's watch the films and find out.

True Life Stories

Thanks to iEARN Learning Circle, the students and I got the chance to work on this seemingly huge project. First of all, the students had a discussion over their heroes. Every one has a different subject in mind. After settling with the group members, the set up a date to interview the subject, who ranges from their parents to people who strive to do good to the Earth or animals. What came next was a long time of editing. It was challenging for the students, but somehow they also learned and benefited from their subjects and this experience as well. We'd also like to thank my hero for the well-designed platform to display our works. I hope you enjoy the short documentaries presented by the students in Chao Chou Senior High School in TAIWAN!

Films

The police officer

Producer: LUO ZI WEI,HONG WEI JUN , QIU JING XUAN
This is about a police officer.

My hero fireman

Producer: LI YUWEI and LI SYUAN-HAO
We introduce a fireman, why did he choose to be firefighters and his own life experience

My Hero- The Teacher that Inspires

Producer: LIN,YUN-HOU, CHEN,YU-JIN and ZHONG,JIA RU of Chao Chou Senior High Sch...

My Hero- The One Who Inspires

Producer: by LIAO,YI-RU and XIAO,SHU-QI of Chao Chou Senior High School SHOW MOR...

My Hero- Guardian of the Family and the Country

Producer: LI, YU and GUO,FANG-YU of Chao Chou Senior High School SHOW MORE

My Hero- The Greatness Lives on

Producer: Gao Jing Ya
The people was passional with cook Ms.Gao

My Hero- BLIND DEVOTION

Producer: CHEN,ZHENG-YU, XU,JIA-QI and PAN,YI-ZHEN
by CHEN,ZHENG-YU, XU,JIA-QI and PAN,YI-ZHEN of Chao Chou Senior High School

The Organic Mulberry Farm - Mr.Li

Producer: heng-jen Lin,wei Lin
Discuss the pesticide damage to the land. Why Mr.Li chose organic.

My Hero- Eat for Health

Producer: WANG,QIONG-YING and CHEN,YI-XUAN of Chao Chou Senior High School SHOW ...

My Hero- Live a Better Life

Producer: LIN,SI-YUAN and TANG,CHENG-XUAN of Chao Chou Senior High School
About feminism

My Hero- Art Teacher

Producer: CHEN,SI-CEN and QIU,MENG-QI of Chao Chou Senior High School

My Hero- The Hero in Our Lives

Producer: Chen Jing-yi , Chen Chia-en
Food is god for the people.

My Hero- My Chemistry Teacher

Producer: WU,JIA-YAO and ZHANG,MING-MING of Chao Chou Senior High School SHOW MO...

My Hero- Love is the Magical Cure

Producer: QIAO,AN, HUANG,LIN-XUAN and XIE,JIA-FANG of Chao Chou Senior High Scho...

Organizer created on 6/4/2015 10:17:23 PM by Yawen Yao

Last edited 1/3/2019 1:34:13 PM by Anthony Pouw