Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

MY HERO Global Learning Circles Elementary Circle May 2016
Check out the stories, art, audio and/or short films about WHO or WHAT inspires Elementary Students from around the world

We joined this project this year and got inspired very much. At the beginning, my students didn't quite understand the meanings of hero. They might name some celebrities on TV and movies or people who are very nice to them. Later after discussion, they came to know more about how to define a great person by his or her influential deeds. Students also know more about other foreign heroes from reading them on MY HERO webpages. We cherish and enjoy this wonderful experience! 

Ya-Chen Ko - Teacher

Thank you for this experience and the opportunity for my students to learn more about heroes around the world. 

Donna Stark - Teacher

MEDIA PUPPET SHOWS

Students from the 5th Grade at Franklin Township School in Quakertown, New Jersey, under the direction of Dr. Barry S. Kramer and Mrs. Lynn Johnson, researched, wrote, and created media puppet shows using Adobe Voice.  Our project was inspired by a similar project that was created by students of Johanna Archer at Upper Greenwood Lake in New Jersey. 

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us