Stan Lee

by Sebastian Wright from Oregon, Illinois in United States

POW!  You just got hit in the face... with an awesome Stan Lee fact! Preview: Stan Lee was born December 8, 1922 and became the leader of Timely Comics and then created Marvel.

Celia and Jack Lieber were immigrants from Romania. In December of 1922, Stanley Lieber (Stan Lee) was born. A few years later Stan’s younger brother was born. Later in his life he got married to Joan Clayton Booker.

133174before MARVELen.wikipedia.comStan Lee is renowned for making and creating Marvel Comics and the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). He started at Timely Comics at 16 years old and soon became president of Timely. Then after that he created Marvel. He’s created millions of stories (mainly superheroes) since.

He has made Marvel Comics, MCU, and millions of other things, including entertainment for everyone.

Stan Lee has heroic qualities. He was a very creative person. He created a lot of famous super heroes, such as Iron Man, Spiderman, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, etc. Stan Lee was a very dedicated person. He worked almost every day he could and put a lot of effort into things he made.

133170MARVELthetechnews.comStan Lee was the greatest author/artist of all time. He created many things, including Marvel and almost all of its super heroes.

133167RIPABC12.com                                                            RIP Stan Lee

1922-2018

Stan Lee - It takes you to wiki