Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

Help Using MY HERO

Create Program
The create program is where MY HERO started. Create content-rich webpages about your heroes by writing about them. Add pictures, links, and other resources and publish your page for the world to see.

Virtual Art Gallery
Visualize heroism in our gallery! Visual arts of almost every medium is featured and hosted so that people from around the world can share their vision of heroes and heroism. Add your own art to share with the world!

Audio Archive
Share original audio files about heroes. Upload your poems, music, spoken words, and more!

Organizer
The Organizer is a special tool for educators to create custom-designed "index pages" of MY HERO content. You can create a classroom page of all your students' submissions, gather specific heroes to teach on a certain subject, or just create fascinating pages built around a certain topic.

If you need more help, please check our FAQ. More information about The MY HERO Project is available in our about pages. If you need direct assistance, please contact us by emailing myhero@myheroproject.org.

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us