Welcome, Guest (Login)
How to Participate with MY HERO's Online Tools!
Welcome to the MY HERO Participate Page. Click the icons below to learn what you can do with each tool, and click the "Back" graphic icon to return to the main menu... you can also click the "My Media" button to start creating!

The Create Program enables visitors to design Web pages with text, images, and links to honor their heroes.
Did you know? Last year, over 5,400 story submission were activated and over 150 t-shirt prizes were awarded to authors whose essays were featured on the website!
Add your original artwork that portray heroes, heroism, or heroic deeds in a variety of media.
Did you know? Our curator reviews and activates submissions and keeps the Gallery homepage current by creating theme-appropriate art collections to feature online.
Submit your film about your hero or heroism to the MY HERO website.
Did you know? Films in our growing archive come from students and professionals around the world, including Academy award winners.
Share and listen to music and audio presentations of poetry, hero essays and interviews.
Did you know? Students in other countries use the Audio Gallery to read and listen to our stories to learn English!
Give a short shout-out to whatever hero is on your mind right now!
Did you know? Since 1995 and the launch of MY HERO, we've gathered over 150,000 "tweets" about heroes from around the world!
Events in the media, important dates in history, UN dates of peace and tolerance, and MY HERO happenings are all at your fingertips on our calendar!
Did you know? Soon, you'll be able to create your own calendar using our data!
Change your information both public and private.
Did you know? You can choose to make your information public so people who view your media can know a little bit about yourself!
Create custom pages of activated MY HERO stories, website links, images, text, and more!
Teachers! We are currently working on exciting new tools to connect teachers with other MY HERO projects around the world!
Need help? This is a good place to start!
Did you know? MY HERO isn't just a stagnant website. We are a team of educators and artists that continually update the site, monitor submissions, and assist teachers and visitors!
Positive and inspirational heroes in the news straight from AP.
Use the newswire to promote positive and inspirational stories in your classroom.