MY HERO Poster Session at ISTE Live 2022 Tuesday, June 28th, 5-5:45 pm (EDT)

The MY HERO Project: Stories, Art and Films Celebrating HEROES Around the Globe

ISTE 2022

In our globally connected world we have a great opportunity to learn from one another, to exchange stories, art, and films that honor those who are tackling the great challenges of our time and working to improve the quality of life for all. The MY HERO Project provides free digital, multimedia online tools for students to publish web pages that honor heroes around the world using stories, artwork, audio and films. MY HERO provides resources that include curated lesson plans and tutorials. Learning Circles give educators and students the opportunity to connect directly with classes around the world to discuss heroes as they work to publish their own multimedia projects. Attendees will learn how students globally are using MY HERO to celebrate heroes through written word, art and film, as well as how educators are using MY HERO’s free curated multimedia resources with their classes.

ISTE 2022

For additional information about this poster session or if you are unable to join us and would like information about MY HERO Resources and how you can empower your students to use our digital storytelling tools to create their own projects to share with our global audience, email MY HERO Education Outreach Director Laura Nietzer: [email protected]

Organizer created on 6/11/2019 3:47:13 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 6/2/2022 2:31:03 PM by Laura Nietzer