View Sponsorship Deck as PDF

A Special thank you to our Prize Sponsors SHURE, InkTip & Think Tank Photo!

Sponsored Awards:

• Women Transforming Media Award - Eva Haller
  • Ron Kovic Peace Prize - Ron Kovic
  • Dan Eldon Activist Award - Kathy Eldon
  • Relationships First Award - Foundation for the Contemporary Family
  • Sylvia Earle Ocean Conservation Award - One World One Ocean
  • WOJ Youth Reporter Award - Esther Wojcicki
  • Shetterly Art Prize - Americans Who Tell the Truth

MY HERO Special Prizes:

• Unsung Hero - Song Contest
  • Emerging Artist Award
  • Student Arts Award
  • Immersive Storytelling Award
  • Mattie Stepanek Poetic Film Prize
  • Global Educator Award

REACHING BEYOND BORDERS

The MY HERO Project is a respected online resource trusted by teachers and used in classrooms for millions of students around the world.

Our work has gained international recognition at the American Pavilion of the Cannes Film Festival, the Stockholm Challenge Awards, the ChildNet Awards, the Webby Awards, and other conferences around the world.

Our festival films have screened at the USC School of Cinematic Arts, The American Film Institute, Laguna College of Art and Design, Glasgow Caledonia University, Creative Visions Foundation, LOJA Center for Balkan Cooperation, The Royal Film Commission Jordan, The Santa Barbara International Film Festival, The International Family Film Festival and more...

As part of our commitment to global education, we are a proud partner of iEARN.org MY HERO media arts educators have presented films and workshops at iEARN Educational Conferences and Youth Summits in Canada, Qatar, The Netherlands, Senegal, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Brazil, and more...

The MY HERO Project is used in schools, homes and libraries around the world, providing digital storytelling tools and an ever-growing archive of inspiring stories, art, films and music.

WEBSITE TRAFFIC, DEMOGRAPHICS

myhero.com received over 48,000,000 page views last year from 197 countries. MYHERO.com has a top spot on Google search, and is supported by grants from Google AdWords. Thousands of educational websites link to MY HERO.

BRIDGING THE DIGITAL DIVIDE

• MY HERO is a free resource used to enrich learning for millions of students around the world.
  • Online teacher surveys indicate that more than 33% of participating students were from low income families and 10% of students using the programs had disabilities.
  • MY HERO supports educators committed to global learning around the world.

SPONSORSHIP SUPPORTS

• Media Arts Educators who plan and curate the Festival.
  • Global and local Media Arts Workshops and Mentorships to assist students in producing short MY HERO films.
  • Bringing young filmmakers to the Festival to gain recognition and collaborate with other filmmakers and heroes seeking to make a positive contribution to our world.

Your sponsorship of the MY HERO International Film Festival is a direct investment in the education of millions of young people who access this growing library of short inspiring films that are used to enrich learning in classrooms around the world.

This work could not be possible without your generous contributions.

Thank you for your support!