ABOUT
Donate
Donate

Click here to donate via PayPal

DONATE: Be our HERO and make the world a better place, one hero at a time. Your tax deductible gift supports our FREE award-winning educational programs used in schools in the U.S. and worldwide and our International Film Festival.

• A gift of any amount - helps provide this resource of hope to youth around the world, one hero story at a time.
• A gift of $100 goes towards the mentoring of 2 teachers and their class of students using MY HERO's Multimedia Library, digital storytelling tools and lesson plans.
• A gift of $500 supports curation of special themed features promoting diversity, equity and inclusion and our work to raise awareness of the climate crisis and its solutions.
• A gift of $1,000 covers the cost of online delivery of our rich array of media online to thousands of youth and learners of all ages for 10 days.
• A gift of $7,500 supports a Special Film Festival Award.

Your donations provide youth with a safe and commercial free space online to discover and share the stories of diverse positive role models. Participating in MY HERO storytelling helps young people understand their own potential to create positive change in the world. Your gift is deeply appreciated and truly needed to help MY HERO continues its important work promoting diversity, equity and inclusion.

The MY HERO Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations from individuals, foundations, and corporations fund our award-winning educational programs and film festival.

If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your donation to:

The MY HERO Project
1278 Glenneyre #286
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Please share:

Learn more about MY HERO...