A.C. Green

by Freddie from Arizona

Abstinence and Basketball
<a href=http://www.gostudents.net/atf/cf/%7BED35F589-2308-4B78-BC4D-7C3D6B04BE00%7D/ac_green.jpg>A.C. Green</a href>
A.C. Green

A.C. Green was a star basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers. A.C. is my hero because he inspires me to keep playing basketball. He also inspires me to stay abstinent. He has the most played games in the NBA. He lived in Oregon. A.C. went to the University of Oregon, where he was drafted into the NBA for the Lakers.

A.C. is known for a lot of things. One of those things is being abstinent. At first his friends in high school didn’t think he could do it. A.C.’s friends would try to set him up with women they knew. Soon, they started believing that A.C. could do it. This makes him a hero, because he shows that when you set your mind to something and really try, you can do it.

Green is a hero because he played the most games in the NBA. He played for Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, and Phoenix. A.C. played 1192 games. A.C. ended up in the Oregon Hall of Fame. He knew how to handle business on and off the court.

A.C. Green, hero and basketball player, has convinced me to play basketball. A.C. convinced me to focus on staying abstinent. I hope to be as successful as he was, but I know it won’t be easy. From playing basketball to helping his church, A.C. Green is a hero in many ways.