Adam B

by Mikaella from Calgary

You have to respect my family before you can respect me!!!
adam and his best friend (home)
adam and his best friend (home)

Adam Elliot Boyd is my hero and he is also my older brother. He is my hero because he is always there when I need him. One time, when his friend was yelling at me, he would tell him to stop and that person. If they did it again, my brother would say you have to respect my family before you can respect me.

Adam was born in Edmonton, Alberta then he moved to Seattle for one year and then moved to Calgary Alberta where he went to Sr. Winston Churchill High School. After high school, he went to Mount Royal Colege. Adam has 2 sisters, Breanna and Mikaella.

Adam really likes golf. Right now he is practicing for a long drive competition. Long drive is when you hit the ball on all different pars and see how far it goes. A couple of weeks ago, he went to Edmonton and he was the youngest. He came in 3rd, but he left early because he had to get home for his birthday party.

Adam is the kind of person who is always there for you. He likes baseball, football and volleyball. My brother is the best brother you can have.

Huskers Soccer - A Web site about soccer at the University of Nebraska