Albert Einstein

by Alex from Colorado

<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg>Albert Einstein </a>
Albert Einstein

My hero is Albert Einstein. He was a young musician and he always practiced the violin at his house in Germany. He spoke very little words. He was shy as he grew up. He then went to a college. Many teachers doubted his ability. He wasn’t the brightest or a straight "A" student. But he quit and moved to Switzerland and worked in a patent office. He also worked until he went to a different college. But still they doubted his ability to learn what they were teaching.

But he had a great life, he was married and had kids. So his life wasn’t all miserable and he lived in Germany as a boy and his parents almost forced him to play the violin. He lived in Germany for a short time, then he lived in Switzerland a part of his life and had his job. He was kind of an average person. And lived a normal life but that all changed when World War Two started. He had to make a choice; stay and get captured, or flee to America. So he went to America to find himself and gave a man named Oppenhiemer his formula to create the most deadly weapon of its time, the atomic bomb. This bomb helped win the war in Japan.

He lived back in Trenton, New Jersey. Sooner or later his wife died. Albert was left alone, but he died in 1955. Since he died he has been a hero to me and many others. By doing the right thing America would have probably not have won the war against Japan. He helped people and that is why I’m writing about him.

He was a hero because he was a great scientist, and a hard worker. He never gave up. He kept fighting for his dream. As he got older he had a theory that the speed of light going that fast could not turn. So he studied his theory. He would go under the scientist category on my hero webpage. He was always known as the crazy haired scientist.

He lived a good life even though he was divorced. He married again to Elsa Einstein. They had a kid named Hans Einstein. He had several different jobs such as; he worked at a patent office and at a college where he was a professor and was liked by his students. But one teacher really doubted his ability. His teacher, Herr Degenhart said, "He sits there smiling and undermines my authority to teach." He never gave up, he kept fighting and I respect him for what he’s done.