Albert Einstein

by Omar from Colorado

<a href=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg/600px-Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein was born at Ulm in Wurttemberg, Germany, on March 14, 1879. He was a smart and shy man. He was smart for his accomplishments on his work. He was shy because he did not like to talk. The reason why I think he is considered a hero is because he was smart, he was an inventor, and he was shy.

Einstein was smart for many reasons. One reason why he is smart was in 1901, he gained his diploma. Only smart people gain diplomas. He is also smart because he caught on to things quick. Another reason why he was smart is because he always had a clear view of the problems of physics and the determination to solve them. That is why I consider him a smart man.

Albert was an amazing inventor that invented a few inventions. One of his most popular inventions was the atomic bomb. The atomic bomb is a very powerful bomb. He amazed the world with the atomic bomb. That is the one thing that he invented.

Although Albert Einstein was shy he is still remembered. He did not start talking till he was three-years-old. He did not have many friends because he was shy. When he did talk, it was usually about his work

Albert Einstein will be remembered for his accomplishments on his work. He did not give up on his work, he kept going. Albert died April 18, 1955, in Princeton, New Jersey, USA.

Morton, Alan. Einstein's Theories of Relativity. USA: World Almanac Library, 2006.