Albert Einstein

by Amanda from New York

<a href=http://www.physik.uni-frankfurt.de/~jr/gif/phys/einst_7.jpg>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

Did you know that Albert Einstein did not do well in school when he was young? That’s right. Albert Einstein did not do well in school when he was young, and still turned out to be a genius.

Albert Einstein’s early life was normal and pleasant. He was born a Jew, in the year 1879. He lived with his mother Pauline, his father Herman, and his sister Maja. Albert had a happy childhood. His family cared a lot for him (including his parrot Laura.) During the time of his early ages, many new things were invented. So, he often asked many (unreasonable) questions. For example: “Why is the sun in the center of our solar system and not the earth?” Or “What is space?”

Albert Einstein did not like school. He did not like to practice things repeatedly. He thought it was boring. Albert was a bit lazy when he was young. Usually, his parents had to tell him to study other things beside mathematics because his grade was the lowest in the class. Although he was a bit lazy, his mother inspired him. She would always find out a way to make him study with ecstasy. Albert also liked to listen to his mother playing the piano.

Albert Einstein often asked too many difficult questions. His teachers did not like it because they often could not answer them, which made them looked foolish in front of the whole class. The only subject he was good at was math, but math was not enough to settle his grades. As he got older, his parents went out of business and had to move to Munich while Albert was in the middle of college. So, he had to finish college in Germany alone. Since he did not do well in school, he could not earn his degree until much later. Albert started out having a happy childhood but getting more problems as he turned older.

When Albert Einstein’s was young, he did many things that showed a sign or lead to his many accomplishments. One way was whenever there was something he was confused about, he always was determined to find an answer. Albert also was very good in math and chemistry. That led to most of his inventions.

As Albert got older, and became the professor of a university he has gotten larger honors and accomplishments. They are the atomic reaction, light travels through space, photoelectric, and he was "offered the Presidency of the State of Israel but declined." Albert Einstein accomplished many things in his life. From when he was young to when he was an elderly man, Albert Einstein had many challenges/problems during his lifetime. Some of Albert Einstein’s early challenges/problems are that he did not do well in school and he did not care if he did well in school or not. He also asked too many questions. His parents always tried their best to answer them but still, sometimes Albert’s questions were just too hard. His teachers often ignored Albert when he tried to ask them a question. When Albert got older, he could not pass collage because of his bad grades. He was about to skip high school since he was extraordinary at mathematics, but it ended up he had to go back a grade. Then, about half a year through college, his teachers did not want him in school anymore. It was because Albert asked too many questions that wasted the class's and the teacher’s time. Some of Albert’s problems were solved, but most of them stayed the same. Albert never did well in school even until he was in college. Also, when Albert was young, he asked a lot of questions. But when he got older he tried to find the solution himself.

Even though Albert could not pass college until much later, he still however passed college and moved on with his life. Since Albert’s teachers did not want him in school, he moved to Munch and did not look back. He then reunited with his family. All Albert’s life he faced many challenges but still turned out to be a successful person.

Can you believe that Albert Einstein did not have any awards when he was young? Albert only had one small honor in school. It was math. Albert was outstanding at math. He even was about to skip a couple grades because of his math but he did not make it. The reason why Albert was so outstanding at math was because he naturally enjoyed math. He also thought math was easy so he did not have to study that much.

He was one of the 14 greatest scientists in the world. There are many more of his inventions, but his greatest accomplishment is the Noble Prize for Physics. Albert Einstein did not have many awards when he was young but had many awards and honors when he was older.

All the time he would try to get out of studying and play. Albert Einstein had many traits. One trait was Albert was a very determined person. Whenever he was confused about something and nobody could tell him the answer, Albert would not give up until he figured it out. Another trait was Albert was a bit lazy when he was young. He never liked to study and almost always tried to get out of studying and play. For example: Albert sighed as he picked up his violin. “I’ll practice.” Mrs. Einstein sighed too. Other children could repeat their lessons a few times, but not Albert.

Though Albert was lazy, he was obedient. Albert was a good boy and obeyed his parents when they told him to study or do something (even though he sometimes did not like to do it.) For example: Albert went to his room to study something else besides mathematics as his parents told.

So, Albert was determined, lazy, and obedient. Those are three of Albert Einstein’s traits.

As you can see, Albert Einstein at first had a hard beginning. But as he got older, he found out he got into more trouble in his education than anything else. Eventually, he got over school and still managed to be a genius and to be recognized all over the world. He made our world a better place with his inventions.