Please consider donating today
If you share our goals of shining light on the heroes in our midst and empowering people around the world to create positive change, please consider donating today. The MY HERO Project is a haven of hope — a gathering of inspiration and a celebration of the best of our humanity. Our staff and millions of people around the world depend on the help of people like you so MY HERO can continue to thrive for years to come. Thank You for your donation.

Al Roker

by Ciara from Chicago

This Is The Basic Info You Should Know About Al Roker
<a href=https://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8b/250px-Nbc_al_roker_pr_shot.jpeg>Al Roker</a>
Al Roker

Mr. Al Roker was born in Queens, New York. He was born August 20, 1954. He has a wife and three children (two daughters and a son). He currently lives in Manhattan with his wife. His occupation is a Meteorologist. He is also a entrepreneur.

Al Roker graduated from the Xavier High School in New York. He attended the State University of New York at Oswego where he majored in two different majors. The first was graphic design and broadcasting.The other was journalism. Shortly afterwards he began job searching and found two different locations which was in Cleveland and his hometown New York. He is America's most loved weatherman.

As I mentioned before Al is an entrepreneur. Al Roker productions, Inc. is a full service, multi-media production company. He says "I originally started Al Roker Productions Inc. in 1992 for the purpose of launching a website". In 1994 their first televised special for the Food Network was produced by Al Roker Inc. A decade later the corporation started producing shows for the following: Court T.V, LifeTime and more.

I know you're trying to figure out what else does Roker do? Well he is a best selling author. His first book was "Don't Make Me Stop This Car". He conducts celebrity interviews cooking segments and technology updates. His latest book in 2003 was called "Hassle Free Holiday Cookbook."

Thank You for reading. Hope you learned something new - I know I did! ~Ciara

Al Roker - His website
Al Roker - from Wikipedia