Adele Laurie Blue Adkins

by Kiara from Lawrence

"There's a side to you that I never knew." There goes Adele with her singing. Her beautiful voice gives me goosebumps. She is a great singer. There is nothing in the world that can change her from singing amazingly. I enjoy listening to her and watching her perform.

Adele was born May 5th, 1988 in Tottenham, England. She had nobody but her mom, Penny, because at the age of 3 her father left. She had a hard time dealing with her mom and her father breaking up. She still hasn't forgiven him for leaving. It was hard on her. Adele became a great singer at the age of 4. That is when she was becoming a new person and became growing up a star. She was wonderful and she kept living her dream.

When Adele was 9  her and her mother worked  as a furniture maker. Then after when she was 11 they both moved to Brixton, England. Adele is a great person and she is my inspiration. She was becoming more and more of an amazing singer by the day. She grew up with her mom and she was always with her. Adele has a great personality and no one can change that. She has a good life ahead of her.

When Adele was 16 she had written her first record. I think she is outstanding. She started to sing when she was 4 and wrote her first written record at the age of 16. She is amazing. 4 months after she graduated from school she published 2 songs online. People noticed her more after posting those videos online. She is an inspiration.

Adele recorded a demo of her singing in school for a project. She got an A+ and people started talking to her in school because of how awesome she sang.  She graduated from the BRIT school for performing arts and technology. She is the type of person anyone could look up to. She will not let her fans down and she would admit it herself.