Adele Adkins

by Kyah V from Keller

Adele is a hero to many... her way of writing songs, her love for family, and her dedication to fighting against bullying. Adele is 24 years old now and a big singer in both the U.K. and The U.S. Adele mostly sings soul, pop, and many other genres according to the songs. She has a dedication to the lyrics in her songs. Also a dedication to the victims of bullying.

On May 5, 1988 in Tottenham, London my hero Adele Adkins was born, her father Mark Evans, and her mother was Penny Adkins. Adele had grew up with music in her life even though her mom is an English teacher and her dad walked out on her when she was two. She had started singing when she was only four years old. Her biggest inspiration was the Spice girls she had quoted, "they made me what I am today". After being a contemporary singer for a year her mom had made her a sequined eye patch which Adele said is now embarrassing. Adele has moved 3 times when she was a child. First she had moved to Brighton than two years later moved back to Brixton than west Norwood.

"Be Brave and Fearless to know that even if you do make a bad decision it was for a good decision"

Adele said this, she wanted to get a point out in the world. She wants people to remember that don't think you don't make bad decisions for nothing; you made bad decisions because you want to learn from your mistakes. A lot of the music artists are worried about how they look in music videos but Adele is not concerned about that. She worries about what you hear and feel and not how you see and she doesn't worry about how people judge her. She says, "I will keep eating what I want. I will not go to the gym to get skinny. God made me like this for a reason and I am going to keep living this way, my way." Adele as you can tell, about her weight.

Adele on a daily basis Adele is usually traveling on her tour bus to concerts, greet and meet's, interviews, etc. Adele has done tours around America and has tours in her hometown. She usually stops by her mom's and drinks a cup of tea! She said in another interview. She is the only child. Adele is my hero because how prominent her music is. She stands out when she sings and she doesn't do it for the paparazzi; she does it because she loves to sing!