Adele Adkins

by Kyah V from Keller

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Adele_2016.jpg
Adele (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Adele_2016.jpg)

Adele is a hero to many because of her way of writing songs, her love for her family, and her dedication to fighting against bullying. Adele is 24 years old now and a big singer in both the U.K. and The U.S. Adele mostly sings soul, pop, and many other genres according to the songs. She has a dedication to the lyrics in her songs. Also a dedication to the victims of bullying.

On May 5, 1988 in Tottenham, London my hero Adele Adkins was born to father Mark Evans and mother Penny Adkins. An only child, Adele grew up with music in her life. Her mom is an English teacher and her dad walked out on her when she was two. She started singing when she was only four years old. Her biggest inspiration was the Spice Girls saying, "they made me what I am today". After being a contemporary singer for a year her mom made her a sequined eye patch which Adele said is now embarrassing. Adele moved 3 times when she was a child. First, she moved to Brighton, two years later moved back to Brixton, and then west Norwood.

"Be Brave and Fearless to know that even if you do make a bad decision it was for a good decision"

Adele said this because she wants to get a point out into the world. She wants people to remember you don't make bad decisions for nothing; your bad decisions help you learn from your mistakes. A lot of the music artists are worried about how they look in music videos but Adele is not concerned about that. She worries about what you hear and feel and not how you see and she doesn't worry about how people judge her. She says, "I will keep eating what I want. I will not go to the gym to get skinny. God made me like this for a reason and I am going to keep living this way, my way."

On a daily basis, Adele is usually traveling on her tour bus to concerts, greet and meet's, interviews, etc. Adele has done tours around America and in her hometown, where she usually stops by her mom's and drinks a cup of tea. Adele is my hero because how prominent her music is. She stands out when she sings and she doesn't do it for the paparazzi; she does it because she loves to sing!