Agatha S. Andon

by Jessica from Kolonia, FSM

Agatha Andon is a hero to her daugther Jessica Kerman
                      Mommy
Mommy

What is a Hero?....People define hero is someone who has done something brave, for example saving a person’s life or risking their own life or in other words it can be mean by someone who you admire for their intelligence, abilities, or personal qualities. A hero can be an actress, singer, best player and many others. As for me, a hero is a person who changes your life and saves people who are in danger and also a hero is someone who is willing to help others and gives them strength to go on through life’s difficulties.

The most important hero to me is my mother. She has been a good mother to me. I want to share with you all about my mom according to why I choose her to be my hero.

My mom gave birth to me, raises me and takes care of me. She is always there for me as long as I am still breathing in this world. She loves me and gives everything to me since I was still in her belly till the day she gave birth to me. She was the one who gave birth to me, feeds me when I am hungry and clothes me. She always holds me when I cry and in need for someone to love. She did not complain for being fat, could not walk and not fit in her favorite clothes at all. She loves me on the day I was born and never stops loving me when she realizes that I am a bad kid who likes to make everything messy. She works hard for my school, food, shelter and for my health too. She always supports every decision I make and gives advice on good and bad things I should make.

My mom likes everything to be perfect or have a life that is very simple. She wants everything to be nice, clean and comfortable. I usually get mad at her if she starts asking too much hard work. I refuse her many times and make her feel sad, but she still loves me and as for that I could not forget her for all the pain I cause to her. She did everything to me for my own good and for my life too. She wants her children to be happy and have a healthy life. I will never stop loving her because she has done many things in my life since I was a child till now.

I love You Mom