Arsenia Barrett

by Kara from Ukiah

Cinnie, you're really kind. You are really nice and helpful. You really are easy to talk to. When Dr Gupta asked if he could change my surgery date to March 10th I really was scared because my 18th birthday was 14 days before my spinal fusion. When I first met you on the day of my pre-op for my spinal fusion I was scared but also happy because i was thinking finally after 4 years of having scoliosis I'm getting spinal surgery to fix it.

When you came in the room, you gave me a folder with all the things in it. Then you talked with me about the hospital. Then I knew after my pre-op tests it was not much longer until my spinal fusion surgery. Even knowing the recovery is a year I'm feeling great and having no regrets on having the spinal fusion. Sometimes people ask me if I could go back and have the surgery done again i say yes why not because i have a really awesome surgeon who has really high surgical skills.

Thanks,
Cinnie

Kara from Ukiah