Alex Bullard

by Damon from Alabama

My sister Alex before going to a prom. (My personal digital camera.)

My sister is not just a sister, she is much more. She is everything I have ever wanted to be, she is my role model, and she is my friend. Alex was always there for me when I felt bad or needed someone to talk to, and she could always cheer me up. Alex also had always had some kind of aura around her that is hard to explain.

Since Alex first started playing video games she was interested in a job dealing with game creation, also something I have always wanted to do. She also loved books and anime. She would always read in her room for hours at a time, or I would come and watch anime with her. But, the best part was when we played video games with each other. We would play for hours at a time, and we always had the best time ever! So, as she got older we played less and less. Then she began to think about college, but there was only one college in mind for her, Georgia Tech. Well, she went to college and is having the most amazing time of her life! She says college is so much more fun than school because you don’t have to have a class like Social Studies, you could have Programming or something similar to 3D Graphics Design.

My sisters bookshelf (My personal digital camera.)

So far, I have always looked up to my sister, she did everything I have wanted to do. Like, for instance, going to Georgia Tech. I really want to go to Georgia Tech because of her. Also, she is amazing at chess, I have wanted to be good at chess since I was nine and I joined the chess team. She also made perfect grades, and, man, I wish I could make perfect grades so bad!

A dragon drawing done by my sister on a wall (From my personal digital camera.)

Alex’s favorite thing to do was chess! But, only with her friends! She would get up at four-thirty in the morning to go to a chess club with her friends! So, in a nutshell, that’s why my sister is my hero.

Georgia Tech Home Page - GT Home Page
Gergia Tech Virtual Tour Page - GT Virtual Tour