Austin Carlile

by Odalys from Fresno

Austin Carlile is the vocalist for the band 'Of Mice & Men.' He writes meaningful music & cares a lot about his fans. He would do anything to protect them.

Austin Carlile vocalist for Of Mice & Men band

On March 30th, Austin got arrested for standing up to one of his fans who had cancer & was really sick. She was being bullied & made fun of by a couple of guys. The young girl was a really big fan of Austin. When Austin saw what was going on he was not okay & he did something about it. He got in the fight with the other guys & they were all arrested. To all of Austin's fans it was not fair for him to get arrested & be guilty when he was just protecting someone. A few days later the young girl died. All of Austin's fans were proud of him, but sad for the girls loss.

Of Mice & Men band
Of Mice & Men band

Not only did he save a young girl from being bullied, but he also writes meaningful music that all his fans enjoy. Just because Austin looks like a bad person it doesn't mean he is. He has a big heart & all of his fans are thankful for the music he makes because he has saved a lot of lives. He has helped teens who do self harm & even who are in deep depressions. He gives the most amazing speeches at concerts. He is a big hero & i am happy to be listening to his music.