Adriana Carter

by Jerry from Gallatin

Do you have a hero? There are many heroes in the world, but most people only have one. My hero is my mom. She is my hero for many reasons. She stayed with me and my brothers when our dad left us. She always helps us when we need it. She always knows how to cheer us up when we're not feeling good.

First of all my mom is my hero because she stayed with me and my brothers when our dad left us. She has taken care of us by herself. She has been there for us. When i was little our dad was never there for us. My mom has been the one who has supported us all by herself.

Next she is my hero because she always helps us when we need it. When my little brother needs help on his homework or with something else my mom helps him. When my brother comes home with homework, he always gets it done because my mom is always there to help.

Finally my mom is my hero because she always knows how to cheer us up when we're not feeling good. When we have a bad day at school or just having a bad day she always cheers us up.

Truly, my mom is my hero. She was there for us when our dad left us. She always helps us when we need it. And finally she always knows how to cheer us up when we're not feeling good.