Albert Einstein

by Emily from Bradford

Just because I'm not smart now doesn't mean I can't learn in the future
Albert Einstein in cartoon form
Albert Einstein in cartoon form

Albert is not just a famous Einstein, he is also my hero. Albert said something very important to his teacher one day: he said "just because I'm not smart now doesn't mean I can't learn in the future"!!!!!!!!!!!

Einstein was born in March 1879 and died in 1955. His birth place was ULM Germany. His mother's name was Pauline and his father's was Herman and his sister's name was Maja. His father was never home so his mother would give him these pep talks to cheer him up.

A favorite quote of Einstein is "imagination is more important than knowledge".

Albert and his family moved around a lot so he didn't get to make friends. His influences were his sister because she would always say never give up hope and his mom would give him pep talks and give him spirit!!!!

Albert discovered the Theory of Relativity where he stated that time slows down when and object moves closer to the speed of light. Plus he discovered another theory with mass, energy and gravitation the formula for which is E=mc2. Also he thought each person should get encouraged each day and get a chance to speak out to the world.

Courage - He stood up and believed that if you put your mind to it you can make the impossible possible.

He sort of keeps telling me even though he is dead he keeps telling me to keep going even though it's hard sometimes.

Albert is my hero because he keeps telling me not to give up even though sometimes it's hard. Albert is not just a famous Einstein he is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!