Albert Einstein

by Sam from Highlands Ranch

Heroes don't have to be people who climb buildings or defeat "evil". They can be anyone. Anyone can be a hero. The hero that sticks out to me is Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein was born on 1882. As a kid he loved all types of music even though there wasn't much music back then when he was a kid. Also, he loved seeing the sights like the 7 wonders of the world (there wasn't all the wonders built back then though) to the trees and roads. He also had a speaking disability. At age 12, he found a geometry book at school and read it over and over and over.

As an adult, he did many things. First he invented the theory of a black hole and a worm hole. His "black hole" theory was that there was a big star that blows up and creates a hole that sucks objects inward until they disappear and get crushed, by space. The white hole theory was that it is almost the same as a black hole, but instead of getting crushed it was a tunnel through space time. Modern scientists today think that it could be used for time travel.

He also played a huge part in World War II. He created the idea of atom bomb. A year before he died he regretted making the idea of atom bombs as the Germans figured out how to. He married Maric in 1903; together they had a daughter named Lieserl. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1921, there he stated his motto, "Its insanity. doing one thing over and over and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein died April 8, 1955. He continues to be an inspiration to scientists and people in general. He didn't climb buildings, but he learned and advanced technology. I think he was a hero.