Albert Einstein

by Edgar

A sketch of Albert Einstein (the Internet (Edgar Briceno))

Heroes do not have to have a cape to be a hero. You also don't need to have super powers like Superman. A hero can be anyone that influences you in a good way. A hero can be a family member, a friend, or even a pet. Even a random person that you don't even know but consider them a hero. Albert Einstein is a hero.

Albert Einstein is an incredible hero because, when he was a little kid he learned to speak at a very late age. He received private education so he would be prepared for school. Even with his preparation he did poorly in school. During his last year in high school, he took a test to enter ETH, and failed, so he had to stay in high school another year. After, another year in high school, he was finally able to enter ETH. When Albert Einstein was older he wanted to find a teaching job. In Zurich, he got a job of professorship at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Then he moved to Berlin to become the director of the honored Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.

Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. He was the first of the 2 children born from Hermann Einstein and Pauline Einstein ( nee koch). Albert Einstein had 1 sister named Maria "Maja" Einstein. When Albert Einstein first saw his new baby sister he thought it was a small toy and he said "Yes, but where does it have its small wheels?" When Albert Einstein was older he had speech problems, he was a slow learner, and had problems with Language class. People thought he would never be successful at anything. He didn't like to memorize the things he was thought at school, so he did poorly in school. Teachers and students thought of him as an "oddball" and thought he was "slow". His headmaster at school told Albert Einstein's parents that "It didn't matter what profession the boy prepared for because he would never be successful at anything". Albert Einstein might have been a slow learner due to his dyslexia, shyness, or the unusual structure of his brain. Albert Einstein built models and mechanical devices for fun. Albert Einstein had Asperger's syndrome, which is a condition related to autism. Albert Einstein started learning math at the age of 12. Even though Albert Einstein never really remembered anything they taught him, and never gave up, he grew up to be one of the smartest scientist in the world.

Albert Einstein is one of the most incredible heroes, that I have ever known. Albert Einstein is my hero, because he never gave up on whatever he was doing.