Albert Einstein

by Reed

"Everything should be as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Albert Einstein was one of the smartest people in history. He changed the way we think about space and time. Albert Einstein was famous mainly for coming up with the formula E=mc2. Albert Einstein also came up with the Atomic Theory, which started the Manhattan Project. The Manhattan Project tested the idea of the atomic bomb.

Albert Einstein was born March 14, 1879, in Ulm, Germany. He soon became interested in science and mathematics. In 1894, he moved to Switzerland. After working for a job in Zurich, Einstein got a job at a Swiss Patent Office in Burn. In 1905, he wrote his most famous articles there, including some on relativity. One of his most famous articles said how mass and energy are relative to each other. He created the famous formula E=mc2 to explain that. During the December of 1932, Albert Einstein moved to the U.S. His ideas lead to the idea of the atomic theory. In 1939, Einstein wrote a letter to Pres. Roosevelt asking to approve funding for the development of uranium before germany. On April 15, 1955, Albert Einstein died.

Albert Einstein is a hero because he thought up many creative theories that became famous and helped people understand the universe more. Albert Einstein was only 1 of 2 people ever who had an IQ of 160, the highest IQ someone can have. I chose Albert Einstein as my hero because of those things and since his ideas helped technology advance, like with the atomic theory.

Albert Einstein was a smart person who came up with many smart theories about the universe. The world would be a lot different without Albert Einstein there would be no nuclear power-plants or nuclear powered military ships. Without Albert Einstein we would think of the universe differently, and it would take longer for WWII to end in the pacific. Who is your hero?

History.com. - A History.com online article on Albert Einstein

, . "Albert Einstein." [Online] Available http://www.history.com/topics/albert-einstein.