Albert Einstein

by Alireza from San Diego

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile" (Albert Einstein). A man of his word, Einstein dedicated his whole life educating himself in field of science and perfecting mankind. Einstein's hard work and infinite courage was his key to success; he achieved his purpose and left a legacy for all to remember. Born on March 14, 1879 in Germany, Albert Einstein remained a German citizen after moving to Zurich to pursue his education in field of theoretical physics. At age of early twenty, he published many theories about physics and law of nature including the theory of relativity which he became famous for. Upon the early stages of WWII, Einstein took time off and started to give public speeches and motivate people on putting a stop to WWII. By the time he was being threatened by Nazis, he moved to United State and got a job as a teacher in Princeton. He later passed away of natural causes in New Jersey. Einstein possessed many traits which gave him the title of a hero which are wise thoughts, faithful heart, and motivational words. Einstein worked every day of his life trying to make living a better experience. Upon his own luxurious and famous life, he continued to motivate people on developing a better understanding of nature and to bring peace and harmony in every house hold. Throughout his life, wise decisions and critical thinking made him the man of century and the winner of a noble prize in field of physics. Through his entire life, Einstein only had his own faith to rely on which kept him on track during hard times. No limits on his thought, Einstein is the wisest man known to date and his motivational words and faithful heart full of courage is the traits which give people a hero to be remembered. 

Albert Einstein's wise decisions and brilliant ability of thinking always gave him an advantage over his problems and obstacles in his way. At his level of fame and career, he always was under pressure of making decisions. He was a role model to many people and his wise decision showed people that thinking of consequences is required in order to take action. "Fellow physicists were always struck with Einstein's uncanny ability to penetrate to the heart of a complex problem. Both in his scientific and in his personal life, he was utterly independent, a trait that manifested itself in his approach to different problems, in his unconventional dress, in his relationships with family and friends, and in his aloofness from university and governmental politics (in spite of his intense social consciousness). Einstein loved to discuss problems with friends, but he was, fundamentally a "horse for single harness.'"("Albert Einstein." Encyclopedia of World Biography. Detroit). He was well respected alongside of his fellow scientists. People respected his decisions due to the accuracy and how much effort he would put towards his daily decisions. He showed people that with effort and courage decisions would be wiser and more logical. Sharing his ideas and problems with others gave him a lead on problems and he always had different perspectives on the situation and striking the problem with a wise thought always gave him the right solution. This kind of mindset is crucial to society since emotion and arrogance of people seem to be the fountain of problems and conflict. People respected him because he spent time wisely thinking on solving any problem of the day, either political or humanity linked or scientific, he always was on the case and trying to solve the conflict.  "Albert Einstein is considered one of the greatest scientific thinkers of all time. His theories on the nature of time and space profoundly affected the human conception of the physical world and set the foundations for many of the scientific advances of the twentieth century. As a thinker on the human condition, politics, and all issues of the day, he was as well-respected as anyone in his time." ("How I See the World." PBS). Einstein was famous for his physical theories but no man has forgotten his public speeches on humanity and peace. Einstein was one of the few to step up for people's right and speak against the injustice especially during the hardship of WWII. He was considering a wise man along many because Einstein had a mindset, and that was to protect the world in anyway. Wise decisions were the only thoughts which Einstein would share, with him affecting many lives all over the world. Respect of people for Einstein and there appreciation for him was the motivation for him. He was wise on controlling his fame, and he never got side affected by fame. People make many daily decisions and Albert Einstein showed no matter how big that decision, it is painless to make when we put our mindset to it and think through the consequences and come up with a wise decision.

Albert Einstein's motivational words were music to ears of people who needed a boost in order to achieve their dreams. Motivation during WWII was crucial to people since losing hope was easy and in early stages of outbreak, Einstein gave his full effort on trying to motivate people on keep fighting against their pride in order to stop yet another war from happening. "As conditions in his homeland deteriorated throughout the decade, Einstein spent more and more of his time abroad giving lectures and raising money for the Palestine Foundation Fund. In between trips he focused his research efforts on the problem that would occupy him for the rest of his life: the unified field theory (also known as the grand unified theory), a concept that would mathematically reconcile the apparent contradictions between general relativity and quantum mechanics and thus explain the behavior of everything in the universe." ("Albert Einstein." Contemporary Heroes and Heroines). Relating science to the war was one way that Einstein tried to motivate people by emphasizing people there is a solution to any action in this world. He motivated people to become one with one another and to stop the hate and tension and that worked on many, unfortunately not all. Einstein yield people of learning from failure. he always told people that prize does not come easy and certain experience and courage is needed. "The most incomprehensible thing about the world, "he once wrote", is that it is comprehensible." How do we discover the basic laws and concepts of nature? Einstein argued that while we learn certain features of the world from experience, the free inventive capacity of the human mind is required to formulate physical theories. No logical link exists between the world of experience and the world of theory." ("Albert Einstein." Encyclopedia of World Biography). Linking science to daily struggle was his way of motivating others since there is always a solution for scientific law. Failure lies in the way of success and Einstein did an excellent job on prefacing it. Albert Einstein acknowledged that failure is the nature of success and people must discover it before leaping into the path of success. This motivated a lot of people and took the fear of failure out of mindset of human being. Failure is nature and we need it as we need explanation of scientific laws therefore it is crucial in understanding the meaning of success and its value. Upon failure's experience, person develops knowledge for success.

Being wise, faithful, and motivational words are the traits needed for a person to affect lives and Einstein was one of the few to possess all these traits. Using his abilities wisely his work changed the path of humanity; and for a person to be a hero that all the traits. Einstein was a man of his word and worked every day on perfecting humanity. Vision for a better day was Einstein's motivation, and not so many people willing to sacrifice their life in order to build a better future for others. Demand of people's success is a rare thing, but Einstein is part of very few people who believes in humanity and unity of all. Inspiration and having a role model is what defines us and changes our path and perspective in life. Einstein was a simple person who had enough courage to make his own path and follow his dreams. As humans, we all can agree that at the end of the journey we all think back at our own benefit in life since selfishness is most common trait in us. Einstein was an ELL, English language Lerner, student like me; he lived through many cultures and saw many visions and perspectives on life alike me. Einstein is a personal hero to my heart since I have seen just a little of what he had seen. But as the few I have experienced, I seem to be confused on the fact of how and why we live so differently and amazed by the contrast of our beliefs and thoughts. Throughout this diverse world it is impossible to patch the hurt mindset of people. But Einstein showed me that no matter who we are we live each day on perfecting not only our self but the nature and the world. "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."(Albert Einstein). Being a hero is not defined by super powers, but it lies in a heart which rules for peace, wise brain and a strong set of mind which rules for justice, and motivational words which powers our self-confidence while killing the fear off the dream. Einstein is a man to be remembered for as long as the word knowledge stays in our vocabulary. Role model to people but a hero to my heart, Einstein showed me that struggle is part of the nature of the world and failure is just an experience which leads us to path to success. Adaptation to a new culture and language is difficult, and throughout my time in the culture of the United States, isolation and judgments of people is a daily routine. Einstein showed me that no matter what people think of you and what they say, it is your vision and concept of life which describes you , and how nature always leads us to the deserved final destination.

Work Cited

"Albert Einstein." Encyclopedia of World Biography. Detroit: Gale, 1998. Biography in Context. Web. 17 Mar. 2014.

"How I See the World." PBS. PBS, 16 Aug. 2006. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.

"Albert Einstein." Contemporary Heroes and Heroines. Vol. 2. Detroit: Gale, 1992.Biography in Context. Web. 23 Mar. 2014.

"Albert Einstein Quotes." BrainyQuote. Xplore, n.d. Web. 02 Apr. 2014