Albert Einstein

by Jenna and Lily from Five Points

"The person who never made mistakes never tried anything new."
One thing Albert Einstein said
One thing Albert Einstein said

My hero that we picked was Albert Einstein. He was a true genius. He was born in Germany in March 14, 1879 and Albert Einstein sadly died in Princeton, NJ on April 18, 1955. Albert married Mileva and had three children, there was Eduard Einstein, Lieserl Einstein, and Hans Einstein. He later married Elsa. Albert got seven years of education. Because Albert Einstein was so smart that he conducted a lot of experiments to learn new things. Has electricity, heat, light, and sound. Albert Einstein is most known from his theory of relativity, scientist later used the theory of relativity. So because Albert was so smart and did a lot of experiments on electricity, heat, light and sound people later made a TV and now it is a big hit and has a lot of companies of TVs. Also because he was so smart when he died the University Medical Center took the one and only brain and studied it for a while. Because he was so smart and no one had the same brain as him he was that smart. One thing that Albert said was a person that never made a mistakes never tried anything new. Albert also sad that science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. One more thing that Albert Einstein also said was that education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned is school. Those are some quotes that Albert Einstein said.

Some fun facts about Albert Einstein was that when he was young and was sick at home and while he was here his dad gave him a magnetic compass and when he got it he practiced it for a while until he learned it ever witch way until he was fascinated by the toy. Einstein's great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than in a lab. Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly. The pathologist who made Einsteins body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years. Einstein's nobel prize money went to his ex-wife as a divorse settlement.Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel which he politely declined. Einstein Failed his University Entrance Exam and had to reapply a year later. Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity.It was actually for the photoelectric effect. Einstein was famous for having a bad memory. He could not remember names, dates and phone numbers.Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902. Einstein, Darwin, Allan Poe & Saddam Hussein, all married their first cousins. Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did. Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.

One thing that Albert Einstein said
One thing that Albert Einstein said

Yoda, from Star Wars, was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein had no car of his own and he also never learned how to drive. Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks. Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain. Hours before his death, Einstein was still attempting to prove his Theory of Everything.

Our hero is important because he was a great scientist, they made a TV because of him and also made the theory of relativity. What would happen if Albert Einstein was not here? Would we not have a TV? What would happen to you if Albert Einstein was not here?

google search - tells you a lot of information like where he got his education

Esbaum, Jill. Little Kids First Big Book Of Who. U.S.A.: National Geographic, 2015.

Krull, Kathleen. Lives Of The Scientists. New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2013. 1/96