Albert Einstein

by Cristian from Las Vegas

Albert Einstein (Wikipedia.com)
Albert Einstein (Wikipedia.com)

Albert Einstein was born March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. He was also good at the violin. His mom presented him to music and he was interested in the violin.

e=mc2 (Wilkepedia.com)
e=mc2 (Wilkepedia.com)

He is known for his famous equation, E=mc2. E equals energy, M equals mass, c equals speed of light and 2 is for squared. Albert Einstein shook the foundations of physics with the introduction of his theories. This has to do with Newton’s Laws. The laws helped him discover light velocities.

Albert  (Wilkepedia)
Albert (Wilkepedia)

He was born March 14, 1879. Later he moved to Italy and continued eduction. After that he moved to Aarau, Switzerland. Then in 1896 he entered a Swiss federal school to become a physics and math professor. In 1905 he obtained his doctor’s degree and technical assistant. He died on April 18, 1955.

Albert  (Wikipedia.com)
Albert (Wikipedia.com)

Albert Einstein was a very important person. Sometimes people would not listen to him, not even his wife. He is my hero cause he showed people how to solve problems and would teach them. Then he finally showed people he can do it. People started realizing what a smart person he was.

He inspired me to try harder in Math and all my subjects. He showed people if you want to do something you can do it. He had tough days but he never gave up. This is why ALBERT EINSTEIN is my hero.

Nobel Prize.org - Shows info and awards Albert Einstein got.
Albert Einstein - Shows info about Albert.