Albert Einstein

by Max from Williamsville

This is Albert Einstein (http://fame10decades1920.blogspot.com/2010/06/albert-einstein.html (FAME))

Albert Einstein is a hero in the science world. Einstein is a scientist. He has helped everyone around the world learn new things. He has put a lot of thinking into the world's questions. Einstein was able to do this is because he was able to use math and science formulas. Albert Einstein is a hero to everyone.

Albert Einstein had a very interesting family life. Einstein was born on March 14th, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. In the next year, his family moved to Munich, Germany. He was raised by his mother and father. Their names are Hermann and Pauline. Einstein had one sibling, a sister two years younger than him. His sister's name is Maja. Albert Einstein's family is Jewish. Einstein's family invited other Jewish people over for dinner. He usually played by himself. When Einstein was sick one day, Pauline Einstein brought him a surprise. Pauline has brought him a compass. Albert Einstein wondered how the needle moved inside the compass. He did not find the answer until later in his life. This is Albert Einstein's family life.

Albert Einstein had a very complicated education. Einstein has been a loner in school. He did not have many friends in school. Einstein's cousin, Jacob, taught algebra and geometry to him Albert Einstein at home. Albert Einstein's parents put him into Catholic grade school. He was often teased by the students for being the only Jewish kid in the school. In 1894, Hermann Einstein moved to Italy. Everyone in the family moved with Hermann, including Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein came with him because he quit school in Germany. He was supposed to stay in Germany. Hermann tried to put Albert Einstein in school in Switzerland, but Albert Einstein has failed the entry exam. This is the highlights of Albert Einstein education.

Albert Einstein has made many accomplishments that have helped everyone else. Einstein has answered the question on how light moves. Most people thought light moves in waves or particles. Einstein's answer was different from those two answers. He thought photon is the way light travels. Einstein was right. He also had a theory of gravity. When scientists heard about Albert Einstein's theory of gravity, they wanted to try to prove Einstein right or wrong. Scientists could never perform this experiment in the early 1900's. However, scientists were able to find out about one thing. Scientists were able to chart the orbit of Mercury. Scientists could not chart Mercury's orbit until Einstein had his theory of gravity. These are some of the accomplishments Albert Einstein has made.

Albert Einstein on a bike (http://amazingezone.com/celebrities/albert-einstein-childhood-and-family-photos/ (ADMIN))

Albert Einstein has helped the community. He has worked tirelessly for the new Jewish Homeland. He has attempted to try to save Germany from the Nazis invasion. He wrote a letter to president Franklin Roosevelt, warning him about Hitler's race to develop an atomic bomb, although Einstein did not approve of Truman's use of them later. This is what Albert Einstein has done for the community.

Albert Einstein has many problems in his life. When he was a kid, he did not like school. He did not like all of the teachers in the school. Sometimes, the teachers used to call him "Father Bore". Also, he had to think to come up with a solution to a problem or a question. He would always be thinking about it. This is what Albert Einstein had to put up with.

Albert Einstein has won an award. He has won a Noble Prize award for his photon theory of light. Einstein had also been recognized. Most people have been looking up at what he had done for the world. A lot of people appreciate what Einstein has done for everyone. People knew he was the world's greatest scientist. The Noble Prize is Albert Einstein's only award.

There are many qualities that has helped and made Albert Einstein successful. First, Einstein is smart. Einstein is smart because when he tries to come up with a solution, he uses math and science to come up with his solution. Then, he can find his solution. Another trait is that Einstein is creative. Einstein has been creative by thinking about other scientist's experiments and thinking about a solution to a question. He can build onto other scientists' experiments. Lastly, Einstein has been hard-working. Einstein is hard-working because when he was trying to come up a theory of gravity, he has been thinking of years before he got his solution. These are Albert Einstein's qualities that have made him become successful.

One important lesson I learned from Albert Einstein is to always do my best at what I am doing all the time. When you are doing your best, you can come up with new ideas. You can be coming up with answers. You can be coming up with inventions. You can be coming up with things you never thought you could have done before. There are some things you can find out just by thinking. This is what I have learned from Albert Einstein.

There are some other interesting facts about Albert Einstein. First, Einstein was born on March 14, 1879. Albert Einstein died on April 18, 1955. Einstein has been living around 77 years when he died. Next, Einstein retired from his job in 1945. He was about 67 years old around when he retired. Finally, there is someone Einstein respected the most. He respected Max Plank. He is a different scientist. These are interesting facts about Albert Einstein.

"Science is a wonder thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it. One should earn one's living by work of which one is sure one is capable. Only when we do not have to be accountable to anybody can we find joy in scientific endeavor." --Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein - Wikipedia
Einstein - American Museum of Natural History
Albert Einstein to President Roosevelt, March 25, 1945, and subsequent correspondence - Harry S. Truman Library and Museum