Albert Einstein

by Max from Ohio

I may not know what world war 3 will be fought with but i know that world war 4 will be fought with stones!
Albert Einstein (wikipedia)
Albert Einstein (wikipedia)

My hero is Albert Einstein and I am going to tell the reader about Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein is my hero because he came up with many interesting things and he was against war.

Albert Einstein (wikipedia)
Albert Einstein (wikipedia)

Albert Einstein was a physicist who came up with many interesting and important theories. Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879. He came up with the theory of relativity, photoelectric effect, Brownian motion, mass energy equivalence, Einstein field equations, unified field theory, Bose Einstein statistics and the EPR paradox.

Albert Einstein contributed to the world of physics by coming up with the theory of relativity etc. He was involved in the Manhattan project. He was very intelligent.He had to move to the United States from Germany. He was accused of being a spy.

He was against war and was very intelligent. Albert Einstein is my hero because he was against war and contributed to the world of physics.

That is why Albert Einstein is my hero. Albert Einstein is my hero because he came up with many interesting things and he was against war.

wikipedia - information
website - picture