Albert Einstein

by Dylan from Manhattan

Einstein
Einstein

If you have ever been in a math or science classroom chances are you've seen a poster of this guy. He's so famous his name is an adjective( he's such an Einstein at math). He's everywhere in today's society. Some simple applications of his studies led to the development of the television, remote control devices, automatic door openers, lasers, and DVD-players. The things he discovered laid the groundwork for some of today's most groundbreaking and complicated ideas and discoveries. Albert Einstein influenced the world with his work in physics and mathematical studies, was accepted into and created prestigious societies, and received many awards.

Einstein has a claim to so many of the laws and theories used in today's math and sciences. We all know the iconic E=mc² but he made so many more. In his studies he quickly realized that Newton's laws has flaws. They didn't always prove to be true so as one of his first accomplishments was to improve the rules to fit all scenarios. He then went on to writing his own laws. In 1916 he published his paper on general theory of relativity. He also went further and studied deeply in theory of radiation and statistical mechanics. His stuff was so advanced that in the 1920's he was discovering things most people will never understand unless they major physics in college.

Now this guy had made so many new discoveries of course he was up there with the big guys. He was accepted into the Nobel Prize Winners group for his studies in physics in 1921. To put that into perspective he was 25 when he achieved this. That's really young for this kind of thing. Most people study their entire lives and don't get it but he got it before he was out of his prime. He even started his own group called the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, with the goal of preventing the U.S. from the U.S. from further nuclear studies and to arm the U.N. with Atomic weapons to serve as a deterrent from violence to preserve peace. He also currently has an official fan club and a following of historians.

Einstein did a lot of work and he also got proof of achievements through the numerous awards and titles he received. As stated before he received the Nobel Prize at a young age. He was also named Time Magazine's Man of the Century. He also was given honorary doctorate degrees in science, medicine and philosophy from multiple universities. He also received a gold medal from the Royal Astronomy Society, a Copley Medal from the Royal Society of London, and the Franklin Medal from the Franklin Institute.

Albert Einstein not only was an academic perfection but also a role model. Many people strive to move at the rate he did in their own studies. He also serves the purpose as an encouragement with many quotes similar to his famous one "Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics. I can assure you that mine are still greater." which hangs in many classrooms. His multiple ideas and laws are still used in today's calculations solidifying that he was correct in his studies. He probably is viewed by many as a "hero".

www.youtube.com - Youtube video

Albert Einstein made it to the the top with E=mc^2-
Others try to challenge him but none of their theories fared-
You could definitely say physics was his thing-
But he was also famous for his hair having a little zing-