Albert Einstein

by Isaac from Columbus

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~ Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein was a great physicist. He was always amazed with physics. He loved to read a geometry book, and asked lots of questions. A lot of adults couldn’t answer the questions.

Albert Einstein was born in Wurttemberg, Germany. He was born on March 14, 1879. His family moved to Munich six weeks later. He began his schooling at the Luitpold Gymnasium. They later moved to Italy, and he was taught at Aarau, Switzerland. He got his diploma in 1901, and his doctor’s degree in 1905.

Einstein was great at math. He married Mileva Maric in1903. He made a theory of relativity, but it wasn’t finished. David Hilbert patched in the details and took all the credit for Einstein’s theory.

Albert Einstein has inspired me to follow my dreams. He set goals and tried to follow them. He was successful and eventually got his credit. He showed me how mentally "different" people can become great role models.

So, in conclusion, Albert Einstein was a great physicist. He was great at math and science and loved doing it.

He is my hero because he overcame a lot of things. He even had his ideas stolen, but he didn't give up. He even got credit in the end.