Anne Frank

by Allison from Yukon

Despite everything, I believe people are really good at heart.

Anne Frank was more than a girl. She was a hero. She always had hope. She never gave up her dreams. She was always positive and never negative. She gave millions of people hope. Anne Frank will never be forgotten.

Anne's dream was to become famous. She never thought in a million years she would be. Anne was thirteen when her family went into hiding. This was very hard for Anne because like me she loved to laugh and talk and play. When you were in hiding you couldn't do those things. When Anne was in hiding she decided to record the days so she would never forget. Little did she know it was that book that would make her dreams come true.

When the war was over Anne's father came home realizing he was the only one of his family to survive. When he went back to the annex he found Anne's Diary on the floor and read it. He decided to publish Anne's struggles in a book called The Diary Of Anne Frank. Anne always wanted to make a difference and was planning to publish the book herself, but she never got the chance.

Anne died from a disease that was very common in the concentration camps. She was sixteen and was bald. In one camp there were separate rooms and Anne's best friend was in the one next to her. They got to talk for the first time in many many years. They talked about the different camps they were in and the things they had been through. Anne died in a terrible way but through her death she reached thousands of people.