Andrew Frasco

by Cole from Bradford

Keep on trying on the things you can't do and someday you will be able to do it someday

Have you ever saved someone's life? Well my hero Andrew has and that life was mine when I cut my wrist. He held my wrist till my Dad got home. I cut my wrist when I was 10 years old on November 17. I split my main artery and half of my nerves. I had 63 stitches.

Andrew (Photo from my sister)
Andrew (Photo from my sister)

Andrew Frasco was born in Newmarket, Ontario, and he goes to school at Holy Trinity Catholic High School. Andrew gets good grades in school. Andrew plays rep soccer and he plays basketball with his school. His family members are his brothers Devon, Nicholas and Jonathan and his mom's name is Carrie and his dad's name is John. When Andrew was younger, he was on a McDonald's commercial with Wayne Gretzky.

Andrew playing soccer (Photo from my sister)

One of Andrew's achievements was saving my life. Unfortunately it had to be that achievement. Andrew's actions are when I cut my wrist and he didn't leave to go get help and leave me laying on the ground. My blood was squirting everywhere all over the house but he wrapped my wrist with clothes and he sat in pile of blood with me. He waited until my dad got home and he stayed with me in the ambulance. At the hospital, he was there until 1:00 in the morning and was there when I got out of the surgery. My dad's friends came and stayed with me and he brought me pajamas without blood all over them and the next day, Andrew brought me stuff and he came to the hockey game with me and bought me a drink and fries.

Andrew (From Andrew)
Andrew (From Andrew)

Andrew's character traits are fairness because when we play ministick hockey, he doesn't take his hardest shot and doesn't deck me the hardest he can. When we play basketball, he doesn't do dunks and come up close and shoot and he shoots from a fair distance. He is also caring to me and my family because he is nice to me and he cares for us. When I cut my wrist, he did some stuff to help my family. Like when we needed to get movies for me to watch, he bought some movies for me. Andrew influences me because he is always there for me and he is always nice to me and my friends and family. He also influences me because he broke his knee and he didn't know so he kept on playing sports and his knee kept on hurting and now he needs surgery on his knee because he tore a muscle. I want to be there for him because he was there for me. I hope you like my pictures and my story about Andrew. I hope that one day you will be able to achieve something like Andrew did. But try not to let it to be someone's life.