Aleta Michelle Hoover

by Madison from Georgia

My hero is my mom, Michelle Hoover. I have known her all of my life! My mom lives in Georgia. Right now my mom doesn’t work because she takes care of me! I am my mom’s only child. We are just like best friends!

Alita Michelle Hoover
Alita Michelle Hoover

My mom is a hero to me because she is kind, brave and funny. My mom is kind because she is never afraid to lend a helping hand. She is also kind when I am sick because she takes care of me and makes me a whole lot better! She is always kind to someone in need! My mom is brave too because she has gone through many tough times in life but got through them without complaining or getting too scared. One more reason she is like a hero to me is because she is funny and she always makes me happy! My mom always puts a smile on my face when I am mad, sad or if I am sick.

My hero is not like a hero the Greeks would have admired at all! My mom is kind, brave and funny. The Greeks admired heroes that defeated monsters, or rescued them! Also my mom does not brag after she does something great. The Greek heroes brag after they do anything. I think that my mom is the best hero of all!