Angelina Jolie

by Alicia from Franklin

My hero is Angelina Jolie. She's very caring for others. How? She has six children and four of them she has adopted from other countries to give them a better life than they had. She donates money and food for charities to give to other countries. She's all known about helping others and her acting career.

Angelina and her husband Brad Pitt had agreed to sell exclusive photos of the new arrival their son Shiloh who they first adopted, and donated all proceeds to charity. Due to her efforts in the region, she made an honorary citizen of 2004. In Angelina's younger years she was a model. She first started at the age sixteen.

Then Angelina decided she wanted to act. She enrolled at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, where she trained for two years, appearing in several stage productions. In all her movies, videos television shows she performed all of the stunts she had to do. That's why I like her so much.

She also learned from her father. She looked up to him. Even though they never lived together they were so close. It reminds me of me and my dad's relationship. Angelina is a celebrity known well. She isn't the type that when you first hear her name that she has a bad reputation. She's far from that.

Angelina Jolie age 34 has made excellent progress with her life and she doesn't think all about the money that she makes. She doesn't take for granted what she has. That's why she helps people that have rough lives to live. She's a wonderful woman with a big heart.