Angelina Jolie-Pitt

by Ivan from Van Nuys

My hero is a famous actress

If I were to pick anybody that could be my hero I think I would pick Angelina Jolie-Pitt. I think she is a good person to pick because although she is a celebrity she is still a very good person. She has done a lot to help people that really need the help when they have nothing or anyone to go to. Not only does she help people she also adopts kids who are from poor countries and need a family to lean on. Angelina Jolie-Pitt is not a bad person because if she was then I think that she wouldn’t have done all these great things.

The reason why I think that she is a hero is because she likes to help kids that are in need. She has adopted some kids from other countries. She has also given the kids that she has adopted a home to live in and a family to love. Not only does she give them a home, but she also cares for them like any mother would care about her children. For the kids she can’t adopt or help she donates some of her money to the foundations that can help or care for the children and try to give them homes.

Angelina Jolie-Pitt is also a good person because she is a good mother. She respects her children and her children respect her. I think she is also a good mother because she could support her family by herself. She also has like 6 children and that shows that she loves children and is happy she has that many. I would think that if she wasn’t a good mother then she wouldn’t have had six children and she wouldn’t be the woman she is today.

Angelina Jolie-Pitt is a good person because she is a brave human being. She has gone through a lot throughout her life. She isn’t selfish because she has a lot of money, but instead she donates some of it to help others in need. Angelina Is very smart and she is also a successful person who cares about people. I think that if she could, she would probably help everybody on this planet that needs help and that is injured.

I picked Angelina Jolie-Pitt because she is an awesome person. She has lots of money and isn’t afraid to share it with others. I think she is an unselfish person and loves what she is doing. I think that she loves her job and she has a good soul because she likes to help other people. I think that Angelina Jolie-Pitt is probably considered a hero because she is a leader and not a follower and she does everything heroes do.