Avril Lavigne

by Shawna from Lake Country, Canada

Avril Lavigne is my hero because she is so cool. But, I have to say that she was much better when she was punk. Now she is pop and she's still cool but she's not as cool as before. She is married to Deryck Whibley and after she got married, she changed.

Her new CD is The Best Damn Thing. Her songs are so cool. They are called: 1.Girlfriend, 2. I can do better, 3. Runaway, 4. The Best Damn Thing, 5. When You're gone, 6. Everything Back But You, 7. Hot, 8. Innocence, 9. I Don't Have To Try, 10. One Of Those Girls, 11. Contagious and 12. Keep Holding On.
And if my teacher is reading this, Girlfriend is the best song. And me just to bug you "Hey hey you you, I don't like your girlfriend, no way no way, I think you need a new one!"

Well, as you can see, Avril Lavigne is my hero and she should be yours! Take my advice and start listening to her music!

Avril Lavigne - sign up for the fanclub!