Adam Levine

by Nicholas from Lapeer

My hero is Adam Levine. Adam, the head singer of Maroon 5, was born on March 18th of 1979 in Los Angeles, California. He started to play music in junior high with friends Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden. They were influenced by the bands Nirvana and Pearl Jam. In 1994 they had a new member to their band, their friend Ryan Dusick, and he had played the drums. This was the start of the band Kara's Flower, also known as Maroon 5.  

When in high school, Adam dropped out. He's not trying to send out a message to kids that are in high school to drop out. The reason that Adam dropped out was because he had followed his heart and did what he thought was best for him. He wanted to do what he loved for the rest of his life, and now he is.

The reason I had picked this singer/ song writer is because i think that he is a good figure for kids my age. When I first heard his music i really didn't like the music that we wrote or had sung. But after awhile I had listened to more and more of his music and listened to the meaning of what the music meant, and then I thought that his music was REALLY good.  If I had never had listened to one of their songs, I would have never liked them. Anything you think that you don't like, give it a chance without judging it, by sight, or what anyone else tells you.

Adam Levine is inspirational because he did what he wanted to do for the rest of his life and he followed his dreams. I think that what he did was the best thing that you can do for yourself and what you should do in life.

As an singer/ song writer, Adam sings, plays the guitar, bass, and the piano. The music that Adam writes/ plays are funk rock, pop rock, soul, Alternative rock, and rhythm and blues. Some of my favorite songs by Maroon 5 are, Moves like Jagger, My heart's a stereo (ft. Maroon 5), Hands all over, Misery, and LOTS more.

The songs by Maroon 5 are not bad songs at all. Some of them have one or two cuss words if not none.

The message you should get after reading this is to follow your dreams and do what you love for the rest of your life. And do not let anyone tell you different.So have you ever listened to his music? If you haven't, try it sometime. And if someone tries to tell you that it isn't good music, then try it out for yourself.

I had found all of my information from Wikipedia.com.

Also I had found my pictures from Google Images.com

1). George Enescu 2). Jimmy Page 3). Paul Hewson (Bono)