Abraham Lincoln

by Isai from Noblesville

Heroes come in many shapes, sizes, and ages. Anyone can be a hero, like Abraham Lincoln who spent his life fighting for others rights. He fought against his own people, that takes a lot of guts and bravery. He fought for freedom of African Americans. Without him, slavery might have lasted longer. Three of his sons died before they reached adulthood and both of his parents died while Abraham Lincoln was still young. He's been a great hero since his parents died.

Abraham Lincoln is my hero because the freedom to African Americans and fighting against his own people. He would always fight for the good things even though his whole family died. Even though he dies too. He achieved his goals and never gave up. He was really poor at his childhood and still became the president of the United States of America. He never stopped fighting for what he believed was right in the Civil War even when people thought he was wrong.