Amadou Moctar MBOW

by Seydy Ibrahima from Pikine

Amadou Moctar Mbow is a man who much marked me for several reasons. Professor of history geography like me, he was able to climb the steps to occupy the position of Minister of national education. In addition it happens to lead an institution of the caliber of UNESCO. It is a key player in the Senegalese political life from the first moment of independence. There is much invests for education in Senegal and around the world. Today, he puts his wisdom at the service of the State of Senegal by participating in the democratic alternation. To summarize, this is a craftsman of democracy and education that the world has praised by his many distinctions. A jarama Seydy Mbow

Amadou-Mahtar M'Bow - Wikipedia
Please consider donating today [X] Close
If you'd like to support The MY HERO Project and our mission, please consider making a donation to our site. We are a safe space on the internet free of advertisements, and your contributions will help us provide free cultural and educational materials celebrating heroes and the best of humanity.