Alyssa Milano

by Savanna from Horicon

(www.images.buddytv.com)
(www.images.buddytv.com)

Everyone has their very own definition of a hero, what’s yours? My hero is Alyssa Milano; some of the qualities that she has are humor, hope, loyalty, courage, and perseverance. She is an actress and has been for many years. Over the years she had been on many comedy shows. She also has courage with her many different styles of clothes and hair. She likes to stand out I would say. To stay in shape she does Pre-Natal yoga classes. She also does commercials to save children with the UNICEF child survival program. She just had a baby boy! One of my favorite shows that she has been on is the show called “Charmed.”

Alyssa Milano had a wonderful childhood with both of her parents being celebrities. Alyssa Milano has lived in California her whole life. She is presently living in Los Angles. She was born December 19th, 1972 in Brooklyn. She is in a child survival program. This helps needy children. The program gives children clean water food shoes, and clothes, and whatever the children need. She has helped make a better life for many children in need all over.

(www.about-knowledge.com)
(www.about-knowledge.com)

Alyssa is a great actress. She has also been married twice. She is still married to her second husband. She had a fashion line and a bestselling exercise tape in 1988, it was called “Teen Steam.” She loves animals, she has three horses, three dogs, and 13 birds. She is now a vegetarian since 9/11. One of her quotes is “It’s nice to be important, but it’s important to always be nice.”

Like I said everyone has their own definition of a hero, my definition of a hero is a great person and someone who puts themselves before others most of the time. A hero is also someone who puts effort into trying to make the world a better place for everyone. This is why I choose Alyssa Milano, because she is a great person, and a brilliant actress. In my opinion she is a hero. I have been watching her ever since I was seven years old, on the show (of course) “Charmed.”

Alyssa Milano has all of the qualities that fit my definition of a hero. She is a great person and a wonderful hero. She is funny and puts others, even animals, before herself. This is why Alyssa Milano is my HERO.