Agnes Monica

by Nesya Laxmitha from SMAN 5 Bandung

From many artists that I know, only a few artist who can be my inspiration. She is very beautiful, smart and very successful in her career. Who does not know her? Her name is Agnes Monica. She is my inspiration.

Agnes Monica is one of artists in Indonesia. Her full name is Agnes Monica Muljoto, she was born in Jakarta, 1 July 1986. She’s an actress, singer, model of publicity, presenter and more. She’s beautiful, energetic, and smart. Her body’s slim, her height is 165 cm and her weight is 49 cm. She has brown eyes, sharp nose, beautiful smile, brown hair, and more. Her hobbies are ice skating, playing badminton, singing, dancing, and try new things. She is never easily satisfied which she acquired, because she has a motto “Don’t easily acquired with you have, don’t stop pursue your dreams, and do not use drugs”.

Agnes is a workhorse person. Proven, many appreciation which she got since she was a kid until now. She is a best singer. Not only in Indonesia but also she is active internationally too. Her voice is very melodious, high, and makes your skin crawl. She has good acting when starring in opera and films.

Beside her career, Agnes is an educated person. She’s smart, and intelligent. Even she will go to USA for continuing her studies. She makes Indonesia proud of her because she can represent Indonesia internationally.